With the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation ongoing, Women and Children Centre will be applying measures to reduce the spread in the community following the MOH guidelines.
All our staff are fully vaccinated and we are doing our best to minimise disruption to your rehabilitation with the necessary measures, so as to prevent any delays of the treatment you require. We do apologise for any inconvenience that we may have caused.
Let’s all keep calm, to stay vigilant and healthy, and carry on with our daily lives. Please do not hesitate to contact our clinics should you have any queries.
Yes. We go by appointments only. This is to ensure that all patients are given the appropriate time and medical attention for optimum treatment. You should be able to get an appointment within a few days of contacting us, and, in urgent cases, within the day.
A medical referral is not necessary to consult us. You can still be referred by your family doctor and/or other specialists. Simply call us to make an appointment.
Each session will usually take around 45 to 60 minutes depending on the condition complexity. In the first session, our physiotherapist or podiatrist will conduct an examination that is thorough and accurate of a patient’s condition before providing a detailed explanation on the root cause, and following up with an appropriate management plan.
Here are some tips on how you can help us achieve an accurate diagnosis:
Before your visit:
– Create a list of your symptoms and questions.
– List all your medications and any previous surgeries.
– Bring along relevant medical records and laboratory test reports from other doctors or hospitals, including X-rays, MRI’s and lab results.
– If your condition relates to walking and/or exercises, do bring your walking or exercise shoes to the appointment.
– Bring along shorts that may be needed for assessment of gait.
During your visit:
–From your list of questions, if you do not understand an answer provided by your physiotherapist or podiatrist, feel free to clarify.
– Discuss your symptoms and any recent changes that you may have noticed.
– Your physiotherapist or podiatrist will advise on the different treatment options available and develop a personalized management programme for you.
Our treatments are generally non-invasive and painless.
All of our clinics accept Cash, GrabPay, NETS, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Baby Bonus NETS card.
Do note that there will be a 3% surcharge for all Amex, Mastercard and Visa Credit Card transactions only.
We do not do direct billing with insurance unfortunately. You will need to check with your insurance agent/company if podiatry services are claimable. Some policies may require a GP/Specialist referral. We will be able to assist with any supporting documentation regarding your condition if required.